2007年7月20日 星期五

ya~it's my first time,too

i'm not in the mood lastly.
Because my boss ask us to write the project about discourse.
And he lost his plan last week, so he is very angry.
He got cyberventing to us, and we realy don't have any choice. just take it...
so when you talk about this plan that time, i'm realy so sad.
and don't wanna talk and compare notes.
i thought it's the class about presure i realy need to learn.
everytime the bad thing happen, i can't bear all the time.
but i feel better today, that's why i'm writing in the blog.
i have a question to Andy. you said your situation about the class.
the school class or the TOEIC?
God, i have a plan now.
i wanna realse my presure, so... see you guys nest time.

1 則留言:

Macodo Lau 提到...

Dear jay~
Thanks for your coming~
It's so sad heard your news about
Lab.I hope u can charge it very well,I thought it's an opportunity for u to face the pressure!
Because we maybe face the different boss or situations of work in the future,how do we do~
It's the thing we have to learn~
Ya ~ I got embarrassed in Conversation(Not TOEIC) at cram school ~ oh,my poor English let me ...