2007年8月27日 星期一

Experience of THSR(I)

Last Friday, I went to my country Kaohsiung by THSR(Taiwan High Speed Rail)!It's great trip for me. I feel the speed of HSR, it costs 2 hours from Taipei to Kaohsiung!I saw the beautiful and technological building, ha ha!A lot of hostess are in station and car ~! I got the aside seat when I went home and the window seat when I came back Taipei~When I arrived new Zuoying station, I looked for bus or other ways to Hsiaokang. I choose the Taxi because I have no idea ! It costs my 400 N.T.D ,oh so expensive ! Actually , taking Taiwan Railways is a best choice. It's time for meeting...

1 則留言:

Li-Chieh 提到...

Ya! You finally take the THSR.
It's very fast and comfortable.
But after I read the artical,I think you maybe reestimate the money cost.
The distance between station and my house about 10 min.
That's why I always go home by THSR.
It's a little expensive and very fast..
But It's a very good experince for you.