2007年8月23日 星期四

Sorry about all~

Dear roomates :
I have to say sorry to Jimmy that we were late for garbage clean! Please forgive for us!! Next time we'll do it by ourself..... Becase eating hot-pot is a temporary idea by Caroline, I have to say sorry to Jay becase we think try it first, if it is good ,next time every body can go ! Oh~~~ about LCD.... every body is so busy now , I don't know what sould I say ... I am so sad heard that you guys post your feeling on my blog !! Don't move house, Jay! I really regret that all thing hppening ~~ Busy is leting us forget others feeling ~ Maybe ... I must go sleeping now ! I'll go home this weekend by myself , see u guys ~! Maybe we can go swimming on future Sat. night ... I hope we can retain it ~

1 則留言:

Li-Chieh 提到...

I don't join the cleaning work.
So I'm sorry for that.
But I think that's ok, because it's just a accident.
About everything I talked is just kidding. don't mind.
We all know we should watch the future, but recently remind something before.
maybe i think too much in these days..
ha you know me, maybe just few days i can come back. back to the oringnal jay.